9.07.2008

who is this guy?

Being one who never really knows what to say, I'll start this out trying to explain myself and what I'm doing. As the title states; I'm a normal guy and these will be my thoughts and observations on almost anything in my everyday life. Please understand that I am not a prized philosopher showing how intelligent he is or some grand writer with multiple accolades on the wall. I'm your everyday guy who works in the computer field, has a wonderful wife, and two terrific kids. There are so many things happening everyday and I feel like I need to put my two cents in about them. This could be daily, weekly, or even minute by minute. It is not my intent to offend anyone, although this could happen. Let me explain. I am a conservative christian who whole-heartedly believes that Jesus is our Savior and that this country, which I dearly love, was founded on this premise. This is Truth supported by the Bible and our country's founding fathers. This is the worldview that I hold and the prism through which I will be viewing things.

Not every post will be about spiritual or political things. I do have kids that you'll see pictures of! I have a psycho Jack Russell Terrier that you'll get to know. Music is always fun to talk about and I've recently taken to early morning rides. Some pictures from those rides could very well end up right here.

The whole idea behind this is to get my thoughts out and to make people think whenever possible. Not just others, but myself included. I hope it does that for you; the thinking has already started here!

No comments: